Friday, March 23, 2012

Marvel Icons: Exclusive Symbiote Black Spider-Man Variant Bust Limited to 600 Review

Marvel Icons: Exclusive Symbiote Black Spider-Man Variant Bust Limited to 600
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The bust was allot smaller that I thought it would be, apart from that, a very nice bust. The paint job is sweet, nicely detailed. I'm happy that I purchased the Symbiote Spider-Man Bust, even with how small it is. I must say that it arrived in exellent condition. OR

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marvel Icons: Exclusive Symbiote Black Spider-Man Variant Bust Limited to 600

A Diamond Select Release! An Art Asylum Design! The amazing Spider-Man is ready to join your collection! This signature line will feature your favorite Marvel superheroes - in scale and ready for anything! Be sure to add Symbiote Spider-Man to your collection before it's too late! Sculpted by Rudy Garcia, this 4 ?" bust is limited to 600 pieces and includes a hand-numbered base with matching box and Certificate of Authenticity.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marvel Icons: Exclusive Symbiote Black Spider-Man Variant Bust Limited to 600

0 comments:

Post a Comment