Tuesday, March 13, 2012

M&M's Checkers / Tic Tac Toe Review

MandM's Checkers / Tic Tac Toe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought this for my granddaughter who comes to my house after school for her and I to play. It has a very cute theme but for the money I think I should have just picked up an inexpensive checkers game. It would have still taught her the basic game and I think we would have had just as much fun. You can also, as you all probably know, do tic-tac-toe with paper and pencil.

Click Here to see more reviews about: M&M's Checkers / Tic Tac Toe

There's no doubt, you'll crave this classic game set that features the classic games of checkers and tic-tac-toe -- with a sweet twist! The double-sided board includes 24 M&M's playing pieces. Tin measures 8" x 8" x 2.5".

Buy Now

Click here for more information about M&M's Checkers / Tic Tac Toe

0 comments:

Post a Comment