Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First off and I had my doubts even before purchasing it, this is not a 1:6 scale figurine. I'd say 1:7, so it's still a nice size for display. Like most of Max Factory's productions it's made of solid PVC so it maintains a nice rigid stance. It doesn't feel as if it has any play in the legs at all so I have high hopes that this will stand proudly for many years. Even the arms and scarf feel very soild. The first thing to start sagging will be the scraf simply because of it's thinner lines. The coloring is nice, very true to the animation. The stock photo I think represents this very well. This is a full feature figurine so all visible surfaces are painted. The hair and skin have some light color definition to give a nice realistic effect of light and shadow rather than a monotone effect.
Obviously this is a rigid figurine not an articulating action figure. Also this is not a "toy" for children, but neither is the series so I'm not too worried about that point. I rated the durability at 3 out of 5. Not because I feel this figurine is fragile but because like any figurine if you mishandle them, they're all breakable. The only detail I wasn't as impressed with was the mouth. It's open but I don't feel it's of a deep enough definition to give a full 3D effect. All in all though, if you liked Mai-Hime and it's main heorine Mai, you'll like this piece.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1/6 Scale PVC Figure - Mai Tokiha
This is a cute 1/6 scale pre-assembled and pre-painted figure of Mai Tokiha, one of the heroines of the popular anime "Mai-HiME". Max Factory has Mai striking a confident pose, with one hand giving a thumbs up and her other hand on her hip. Her tantalizingly short skirt is shown lifting with the breeze, and this figure's large size helps one to appreciate the fine detail.
Click here for more information about 1/6 Scale PVC Figure - Mai Tokiha
0 comments:
Post a Comment