Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)They got this one right. Revoltech boasts that it has all the mobility /joints of the full-sized version.
Yes. Yes. Wow, super-flexible and joints galore. This is how an action figure is supposed to be done.
The figure stands at 4 + 1/2 inches so it's a miniature that doesn't...feel too small.
You get an extra forearm with an open grip to place the rifle in. I hate switching limbs, but the hand looks okay even without the rifle.
Some joints click-per-position and some swivel easily, still the unit holds the poses well. With such small details I wonder how durable it will be with rigorous use or rough handling, but it's a quality build so only a joint or two MAY be a problem over time.
I'm sure you are aware how Revoltech uses multiple joints to make a bend so you really get a lot of flexibility in all their models.
This one is no exception. I have the Giant Robo model and I like that one very much.
Reviewed here:http://www.amazon.com/Reveltech-Action-Figures-GiantRobo-Figure/product-reviews/B000KN4UEO/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
Highly valued- especially at this price.
If lost or damaged, I would get another.
I have the larger Revoltech version en-route and I'm even more excited considering how cool the miniature line is.
I have to go now. I have to prepare for a sync test with Rei this afternoon.
Wish me luck.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Revoltech Mini Evangelion EVA-00 Movie Version Action Figure
Click here for more information about Revoltech Mini Evangelion EVA-00 Movie Version Action Figure
0 comments:
Post a Comment