Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Junior World Map - Globe 96 pc Review

Junior World Map - Globe 96 pc
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
got this for my 8 yr old for his birthday. He loves it! I personally think it is hard! But he and my father in law put it together, and Jedd was ready to do it again the next day. The pieces are small and it is hard to get them to stay together as you add to the puzzle, they fall apart, but he is happy and patient with it. I don't have the patience, I guess.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Junior World Map - Globe 96 pc

Take a voyage around the world and meet a variety of wild life with this 3-dimensional puzzle! Perfectly crafted, curved 96 plastic puzzle pieces allow for an exact fit and are easily assembled together to form a solid, smooth ball - with no glue required! Plastic base stand included. Once finished, this puzzle has a diameter of 5". Ages 6+

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Junior World Map - Globe 96 pc

0 comments:

Post a Comment