Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Revoltech: EVA-04 Silver Yongouki PVC Figures Review

Revoltech: EVA-04 Silver Yongouki PVC Figures
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just got this Revoltech Eva, they are simply great. First I got 2 of them and now I had to get the whole pack of EVAS, 9 in total. Plus the Transformers series. They look incredibly realistic when you make them pose. I recommend all the Revoltech series, not just the Evangelion. I'm looking forward to this years series as well as next years series. As it says in the box "This is not a toy", so better take good care of them, :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Revoltech: EVA-04 Silver Yongouki PVC Figures

The popular show has a strong following and is continually gaining more fans from its airing on the Cartoon Network. With an intriguing plotline and set of characters, this series will withstand the test of time.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Revoltech: EVA-04 Silver Yongouki PVC Figures

0 comments:

Post a Comment