Saturday, January 21, 2012

HG 1/144 OO GUNDAM SEVEN SWORD/G Feb-2010 Review

HG 1/144 OO GUNDAM SEVEN SWORD/G Feb-2010
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Seven sword was one of many Gundams I was looking at when first getting into the market for one.
It was definitely a fun experience putting together.
Being my first Gundam, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but everything but the hands have nice tight movement, the pose ability is limited when carrying the big sword or rifle.
Still can pull off some awesome looks with or without them.
He comes loaded with tons of weapons. Hence, the name, Seven Sword.
Pros: Lightweight, extremely articulate, nice colors, tons of weapons, looks great when finished, comes with extra knee caps for which to mount to the GN II swords(I believe that's what they are.) Or you can use the normal white knee covers both look great.
The Manual was easy to follow, even if you don't read Japanese(Which is how the instructions read.)
Cons: It may not really be a con, but while trying to change out the knee caps that are able to mount the GN II swords, I broke one of the mounting pegs on the knee mechanism, I may have just been being a little too rough with it though, with it being my first Gundam model.
Overall, I would recommend this Gundam model to others getting into the hobby, or who just want to try something new.


Click Here to see more reviews about: HG 1/144 OO GUNDAM SEVEN SWORD/G Feb-2010

Bandai's High Grade Universal Century kit line continues to get better and better and nowhere is this in evidence more than on the latest kit, the 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G. This is a lot of kit for a retail price of 1,600 yen! Molded in color with clear parts and marking stickers. As always, plenty of poly-caps are used to ensure a great amount of articulation. Weapons include GN Sword II Blaster, GN Buster Sword II (assembles in shield and sword mode), GN Katar, GN Sword II Long (assembles in rifle and sword mode), GN Sword II Short, and GN Beam Saber. That's a lot of firepower!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about HG 1/144 OO GUNDAM SEVEN SWORD/G Feb-2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment