Sunday, December 25, 2011

Russ Berrie 13.8" Simpsons Macho Man Homer - Sings And Dances To "Macho Man" Review

Russ Berrie 13.8 Simpsons Macho Man Homer - Sings And Dances To Macho Man
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Homer sits on my dresser in my room. Watching him dance and shimmy in his little towel makes my day! My family grew up watching the Simpsons, so when I saw this doll- I just knew I had to get it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Russ Berrie 13.8" Simpsons Macho Man Homer - Sings And Dances To "Macho Man"

Sporting a bath towel and slippers, Homer gets his groove as he steps out of the shower. Watch this "Macho Man" hilariously come to life as he sings and dances. The perfect gift for Simpsons fans. Requires 3 "AA" batteries, included. Measures 15" tall.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Russ Berrie 13.8" Simpsons Macho Man Homer - Sings And Dances To "Macho Man"

0 comments:

Post a Comment