Sunday, December 25, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Assortment 'A' Series 1 Collectible Figure Russel Terriers with Pizza Box and Slice Review

Littlest Pet Shop Assortment 'A' Series 1 Collectible Figure Russel Terriers with Pizza Box and Slice
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Cute, but pizza box is a dud. All it is a piece of cardboard with a pic of a pizza with one slice missing inside. It is not durable at all. I do not know why Hasbro did not include within this set a plastic pizza box with a plastic pizza inside, as they did for a mini "My Little Pony" set, circa 2007. Also, only one piece of plastic pizza is included, although there are two dogs present in this set...go figure. I guess they will have to fight it out for that one stinkin' slice! (I took away two durable stars because of the crappy pizza situation; dogs are fine...some kids focus more on the accessories than the pets themselves, so I took away two overall stars because I would hate for a kid to be disappointed by the lame pizza box.)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Littlest Pet Shop Assortment 'A' Series 1 Collectible Figure Russel Terriers with Pizza Box and Slice



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Littlest Pet Shop Assortment 'A' Series 1 Collectible Figure Russel Terriers with Pizza Box and Slice

0 comments:

Post a Comment