Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Crayola 58-8750 Crayola Telescoping Pip-Squeaks Marker Tower, Assorted Colors, 50/Set Review

Crayola 58-8750 Crayola Telescoping Pip-Squeaks Marker Tower, Assorted Colors, 50/Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My kids ages 8 and 4 use these markers almost daily-I've had the set for about 2 months now. The markers work great and are still vibrant. I love the storage container which telescopes up when in use. It's a well organized system. I'd definitely buy it again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crayola 58-8750 Crayola Telescoping Pip-Squeaks Marker Tower, Assorted Colors, 50/Set

The largest variety of Pip Squeak Markers ever, all stored in an easy access three-tier tower. This huge selection of 50 kid-friendly washable, nontoxic mini markers, with over 20 new colors, are easy to reach in a smart tower design. Tower folds down for easy storage.

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Click here for more information about Crayola 58-8750 Crayola Telescoping Pip-Squeaks Marker Tower, Assorted Colors, 50/Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment