Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This yasmin really stands out from her other forms,she is so pretty.She is very well detailed and they gave her curly hair!Her outfits are amazingingly well done with her rainbow top and little shorts.With her roller skates,make a little 80s cafe and make her the waitress!I have to say about that one persons reveiw,you do not know funky style when you see it!She has awesome clothes and I think your rude.Oh yeah,you spelled "interesting" wrong.Maybe when you become perfect queen of the planet you can critizize things,even a hunk of plastic like a bratz.All of these flashbacks are so pretty with there make-up and groovy get-ups.I really want the sasha because she looks so different and has a fur coat.My sister,who wrote the reveiw with her opinion quote,wants this girl.We share our bratz clothes so I get to wear her adorable clothes!(:
Happy Holidays and alls well for the new year!
p.s I gave one star for educational but I mean really,its a doll!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bratz Yasmin Flashback Fever
Yasmin is all decked out in an '80s look. She's a fun blast from the past!Get ready to step back in time with the Bratz as they deck out in the hottest retro-fashion looks for a night like no other. Whether it's the mod '60s, the groovilicious '70s, or the awesome '80s, just leave it to the girls with a passion for fashion to make what was once old, totally new and stylin' all over again.
Yasmin has her '80s look going on in a big way! She comes with two fashion tops, two bottoms, jacket, visor, roller skates, two backpacks, a "Flashback Fever" CD for you to play, and a collectible '80s keychain, plus lots of other funky accessories. Doll measures approximately 10 inches tall.
Click here for more information about Bratz Yasmin Flashback Fever
0 comments:
Post a Comment