Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)With all the various iterations of star wars toys out there. It is really difficult for a parent who wants to buy a TOY for their kids. I dont give a rats a## about the condition of the box or what its afa rating is. I have done what I feel is a above average time reading about what figures can go with what. I read about the articulation of the certain figures and thought ohh cool finally we can bend knees and elbows..... My mistake I thought these were them. Instead they are posed and pretty much as shown. I guess Im an old fuddy duddy who was really used to his GI Joe which could bend any way you wanted. Heck even the much smaller barbie dolls could still bend the joints. As it would cost half just to return the item it is best to keep and let the kids play with them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wal-Mart Exclusive Commemorative Episode 3 Brown Clone Troopers 3-pack
Clone Trooper Squad - 3 Clone Troopers with Blaster Rifles Figure measured approximately 4 inch tall For age 4 and up
0 comments:
Post a Comment