Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. The board is quite heavy, about 5 lbs, and very solid. The board isn't quite hand painted as advertised, it's more like hand stamped, like you would sponge paint a wall. The colors aren't quite as vibrant as they appear in the picture either. My board has a slight flaw in that I didn't notice until I had opened it, a small sliver of wood missing from the surface, so it didn't get stamped with paint. All in all I'm happy with it, flaw and all. The reason I took one star off is because the day after I received it, I saw it at Marshalls for $14, arggghh.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Melissa & Doug Classic Wooden Pachisi Set
Melissa & Doug
Click here for more information about Melissa & Doug Classic Wooden Pachisi Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment