Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts - Kadaj's Motorcycle From Final VII Advent Children Review

Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts - Kadaj's Motorcycle From Final VII Advent Children
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really thought that the Mechanical Arts: Kadaj's Motorcycle was the same size as the Mechanical Arts: Cloud Strife's Fenrir Motorcycle but it is not.
This motorcycle is 4 and ? inches long but does have a good sturdy weight to it; it is made really well too.
I did get a good price for it so it doesn't hurt as much as it could have been; since you cannot put a figure on it. The bike cost me just under $25.00 including shipping. I am not going to give the product less of a rating because of my own misunderstanding on the size.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts - Kadaj's Motorcycle From Final VII Advent Children

This item is almost 5" long.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts - Kadaj's Motorcycle From Final VII Advent Children

0 comments:

Post a Comment