Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My brother bought me a Kewpie Kupcake doll for Christmas, and I just love her! I'm a Kewpie collector, and I'm crazy about Kewpies. Kewpie Kupcake is adorable! She stands 8 inches tall and is made of a very strong and sturdy vinyl. Her face is beautifully painted, and she is wearing a pretty pink and white dress with polka dots. The dress has a little cupcake on the front. She is also wearing a pair of cute underpanties. She has on colorful pink shoes and white socks. She stands very well on her own without any support. I named her Cindy, and she is now standing on one of my shelves, along with her many other Kewpie sisters. I'm so happy to have her as part of my evergrowing Kewpie family. If you order this adorable little doll, I'm certain that you will also fall in love with her!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kewpie Kupcake
Since she first appeared inthe early 1900s, the irresistibly impish Kewpie® has melted our hearts.This 8" tall cutie, crafted of collector-quality vinyl, is a sweet way to celebrate birthdays and special occasions!She's dressed to party in pink apron with cupcake appliqu and features jointed arms, legs, and neck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment