Monday, September 12, 2011

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra 3 3/4" Action Figure Pit Commando (Covert Military Force) Review

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra 3 3/4 Action Figure Pit Commando (Covert Military Force)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This figure is the basic GI Joe team member. It comes with a small armory two helments a boonie hat NVG's a large pack and two sets of body armor so you can set up the figure to look any way you want.

Click Here to see more reviews about: G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra 3 3/4" Action Figure Pit Commando (Covert Military Force)

Help protect the world from the evil Cobra with GI Joe Pit Commando Covert Miltary Forces Action Figure!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra 3 3/4" Action Figure Pit Commando (Covert Military Force)

0 comments:

Post a Comment