Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Transformers Legends Of Cybertron - Star Scream Review

Transformers Legends Of Cybertron - Star Scream
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
One, I'd search elsewhere before paying this much for it; I didn't spend nearly this much to get mine on Ebay. The figure itself, though, I'd definitely recommend. Decently poseable for a Legends class, interesting but not overly difficult transformation, and its wings contain a null ray and a blade that flip out (sorta feature you don't see every day on a figure this small.) It's very much like the Voyager figure, though as with all Legends, it's not as extensively painted as the larger toys.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Transformers Legends Of Cybertron - Star Scream

NOTE: This is 3" Micro Figure Cybertron Legends Transformers and not the big one.Detailed 3" micro figure changes from flying vehicle to robot figure and back!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Transformers Legends Of Cybertron - Star Scream

0 comments:

Post a Comment