Saturday, August 6, 2011

Star Trek Doctor McCoy Talking Bobble Head Review

Star Trek Doctor McCoy Talking Bobble Head
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As soon as he opened this gift (part of a birthday present) he loved it. It is now perched proudly on the shelf next to his USS enterprise and other bobble heads in his office. The only thing I would say is the bobble head is extreemly sensitive and the slightest movement will get him talking, but I don't even know that I would say that it is a downside. As for fun, it's not really my type of fun, so I had my boyfriend rate the star scale for this item.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Trek Doctor McCoy Talking Bobble Head

The much-beleaguered doctor aboard the USS Enterprise may have a gruff exterior, but always proved to be kind of heart and a loyal friend. This McCoy Talking Wacky Wobbler stands approximately 7-inches tall, and speaks the following phrases: "I'm a doctor, not an engineer!" "This is medically impossible."

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Star Trek Doctor McCoy Talking Bobble Head

0 comments:

Post a Comment