Thursday, July 21, 2011

Best-Lock 750pc Garage and Vehicles Review

Best-Lock 750pc Garage and Vehicles
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My son owns Lego's and these are nothing at all like Lego's. They will work with Lego's. The quality is very poor and the pieces will not fit together all of the time. Some pieces will have excess flashing still on them. Some of the pieces are warped and unusable. Some of the directions are color illustrated, some are not. I had to throw several pieces away as they would never work. That being said, I ended up with a large amount of pieces that did work properly. Although I wasn't able to complete what was illustrated, it made my Lego collection much larger for a very low price. Some of the pieces in these sets are not in normal Lego pieces, but work with them. Thus, giving you a unique piece. All said and done I am happy about my purchase. I got these when they were 70 percent off. 'A+' for Amazon's shipping and handling as always!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Best-Lock 750pc Garage and Vehicles



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Best-Lock 750pc Garage and Vehicles

0 comments:

Post a Comment