Saturday, July 30, 2011

Batman Dark Knight Movie Vehicle Movie Masters Bat-Pod Review

Batman Dark Knight Movie Vehicle Movie Masters Bat-Pod
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Inspite of the somewhat idiotic name given to the vehicle in the Dark Knight movie, I loved watching the Batpod in action. So when I saw that this was available from Amazon I jumped to get one...almost. In the process of finding reviews for it I quickly found that it was available from Target for under $20.00. In fact I picked it up today at a Target by my apartment for $16.00 - much cheaper than what is being offered here. I am all for free trade and for people making money, but it was nearly 3 times cheaper at Target than most places (including Amazon) on line.
Review wise - this is a great looking representation from the Dark Knight movie. Is it a perfect copy from the movie? Not for this price, but for the budget collector who wants a fairly accurate one for under $20.00 you could do worse. The wheels look and feel like real rubber and the metal parts feel to be made from a sturdy, stiff plastic . The paint job could be better, but it is adequate and in my opinion good enough for the price - maybe even a bargain. There are two better, more expensive models out there. One is from Bandai that is about $90.00 and even more expensive one from Hot Toys that will set you back $250.00 - $350.00. Or if you prefer 16 - 22 Batpods from Movie Masters. And let me be straight, the more expensive ones look a whole lot better and are made from better materials, but the Model Master's version is pretty amazing considering the price.
Initially I was planning to get the Blu-Ray DVD package that included a Batpod on a display stand. The problem was that it was smaller, less detailed, and could not be removed from its stand. For those interested in doing the math - you can pick up this model and a copy of the Blu-Ray, without the the smaller Batpod, for about the same or even cheaper if you buy it this week. All in all, I think it is worth the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Batman Dark Knight Movie Vehicle Movie Masters Bat-Pod



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Batman Dark Knight Movie Vehicle Movie Masters Bat-Pod

0 comments:

Post a Comment