Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stars & Stripes The Wave Review

Stars and Stripes The Wave
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a hard time finding gifts for my older father-in-law. I came across this flag and decided to try it. I haven't taken it out of the box since it is a gift but you can hit the "try me" button. The flag waves back and forth as if in the wind and it is very cool. It plays a different song every time you hit the button. You can hear the motor running when you start it and it is a slight bit loud but I don't think I would let it stop me from buying this. The family hits the button every time they walk past because it is a cool thing to watch. I was surprised at the size of the box. It's the size of a large shirt box and very sturdy. nice for gift giving. The flag is 17 inches tall. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and I think my father-in-law will be impressed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stars & Stripes The Wave

Stars and Stripes - The Wave - American Flag with Realistic Waving Action and Plays 3 Patriotic Songs

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Stars & Stripes The Wave

0 comments:

Post a Comment