Sunday, April 24, 2011

Senario Puzzle Extra - Nephartiti Review

Senario Puzzle Extra - Nephartiti
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I originally saw this product at QVC, but when I went to purchase it the Egyptian was sold out. I wasn't as fond of the other options, so I decided to look around for it elsewhere. I found it here at Amazon for less than QVC wanted! I absolutely love puzzles so I just had to purchase this item!
The puzzle was much bigger than I had expected, but I was able to put it together in two days. Not two days straight, just in the spare time I had during the day. The hardest part was putting together the 2D puzzle. When it comes time to stack the pieces in the frame it's really simple and takes just minutes! The frame is really sturdy and the pieces are made of a good stock so they don't bend easily and the hold up to the trials of making a puzzle.
I personally decided not to use the included paint and instead get a really nice craft grade spray paint in a very shiny gold, and it looks amazing!
This is great for the puzzle lover in your life! It's so unique! A traditional 3D puzzle is quite difficult. With this puzzle you get the wow factor without the hassle, and it comes with it's own frame! I HIGHLY recommend this puzzle!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Senario Puzzle Extra - Nephartiti



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Senario Puzzle Extra - Nephartiti

0 comments:

Post a Comment