Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this game for my five year old son. I also have a seven year old son that could play too. The game is straightforward and easy to understand so you can begin play almost as soon as you open the box. There are three levels of difficulty and the cards are marked accordingly. I thought my very physical little boy would love this game, but he tires of it rather quickly. He received it for Christmas and it's just sat on the shelf unless I take it out and challenge him to a game, and even then he's never wanted to play a full game. Too bad since I thought it had so much potential.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ravensburger Jungle Jive - Children's Game
Train your sense of balance & discover your body's flexibility with lots of fun exercises! Challenge yourself and others in this great party game and see who has the best balance, cool concentration, fabulous flexibility and calm coordination. Imitate the monkey's moves on the cards with the amazing egg in your hand. But be careful! Don't tip the egg or you will wake up the snoozing bird and make it laugh! There are 36 Exercises to choose from and 3 levels of difficulty.
Click here for more information about Ravensburger Jungle Jive - Children's Game
0 comments:
Post a Comment