Sunday, March 13, 2011

Racing Fun Set Review

Racing Fun Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I gave this set as a birthday gift to my fifteen year old son. It was our first experience with any products from this company. He spent several hours playing with it. He would make different things with it, taking the first creation apart and creating something new. He had lots of fun with this and I would buy another product by this company. My son's only complaint was that their wasn't enough pieces. Nevertheless I felt it was a good value for the money. As a plus it has educational value! It was nice to see him doing something other than watching tv and playing video games. This racing set was a wonderful alternative.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Racing Fun Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Racing Fun Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment