Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Twilight "New Moon" Prop Replica Cuff (Turquoise cuff) Review

Twilight New Moon Prop Replica Cuff (Turquoise cuff)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I loved Bella's bracelet and have been looking all over the web for a suitable copy. I was delighted when I came across NECCA's prop replica version here. I got it today and am pleased that it looks just like the movie one with a three small issues. One the bracelet is actually quite large. I am a big girl and it took a bit of adjusting to make it fit. I know the more you bend these type of things the weaker you make them so I just wanted to mention this. Second the metal looks dirty in two spots (I have the same issue with both Esme bracelets I purchased last year) I think it has to do with whatever type of metal it is. Third the stone borders slightly toward looking plastic. That said I love it and am thrilled to have it. I too plan on wearing it when I go to see New Moon as well as all over town.
I just wanted to note that I paid $21 and would not pay the over $60 being asked for now for it.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Twilight "New Moon" Prop Replica Cuff (Turquoise cuff)

Twilight "New Moon" Prop Replica Cuff (Turquoise cuff)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Twilight "New Moon" Prop Replica Cuff (Turquoise cuff)

0 comments:

Post a Comment