Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I added this little one to my collection. She is perfectly proportioned and the details are truly amazing. I absolutely lover her legs (they remind me so much of a friend of mine). Her position is quite revealing, as noted in the photo and her top does come off and believe me, she is well equipped there as well as the legs, etc. As has been pointed out, this one, like all these figurines ARE NOT for children. They are very nice collectables for big girls and boys. The price on this one is quite competitive and I have seen this same figurine go for much more.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Story Image Figure EX - Sonsaku (Fighting) 1/7 Scale Figure
Story! Image! Figure! EX! Yamato is kicking butt and taking orders on its latest round of its popular Ikki Tousen collectible figures. From the second season of Ikki Tousen, this 1/7 scale PVC statue sculpted by zenko (IOUSEN) captures leggy heroine Sonsaku Hakufu in a dynamic kicking pose.
Click here for more information about Story Image Figure EX - Sonsaku (Fighting) 1/7 Scale Figure
0 comments:
Post a Comment