Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spats White Adult Review

Spats White Adult
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted costume spats and I got costume spats. They fit fine, they got the message across, they didn't fall apart, and they didn't cost too much. Works for me. I don't know how well they would fare if used heavily, but I'm not entirely sure who would use them heavily. They did need adjustment pretty consistently throughout the night though. I keep them around in case there is a period themed swing dance party on campus, but unless I modify them I doubt they would stay on through that. Basically, they work fine unless you need them to stay looking sharp through heavy motion. A side note, almost no one who saw them recognized them as spats or had any idea what spats were. Kids these days.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spats White Adult

Includes a pair of 1920's style white spats with elastic band to hold in place.One size fits most adults. Shoes not included.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Spats White Adult

0 comments:

Post a Comment