Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I played an older version of this game over the summer in VA. Once I found out there was a Millennium version, I couldn't wait to purchase it. You'd be surprised at how much you learn about friends you've had for many years as well as people you've just met, just by the answers they give. As far as educational value.....I guess if children are playing this game I would hope there are adults around. Because this game has the potential to teach moral values when it comes to what's the right choice to make in any given situation. The game is durable because the questions are everyday situations that can happen to anyone in any age bracket. Even though, it is updated every five years.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Scruples Millennium Edition Game
Find out why this adventure in ethical exposure has sold seven million copies! On a cold spring day, you drive through a puddle and soak a pedestrian. Do you stop to make amends? There's no right answer-- not even the truth! Just correctly predict what others would say to win. Sure to inspire laughter and engaging conversation, this game challenges players to grapple with difficult everyday ethical situations and get to know each other better. This Millennium Edition includes more than 150 new questions plus the best questions from four previous editions, for a total of 250 questions. 4 to 12 players.
Click here for more information about Scruples Millennium Edition Game
0 comments:
Post a Comment