Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Santa Old Time Super Deluxe Suit Costume Adult Review

Santa Old Time Super Deluxe Suit Costume Adult
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It doesn't look as good as the picture on the website and it is damaged. The jacket beltloop is hanging off on one side. The shipper's packing slip say's they don't do refunds or returns or exchanges on suites. I guess I am screwed out of $187??? Thank God I didn't pay the retail price of $500

Click Here to see more reviews about: Santa Old Time Super Deluxe Suit Costume Adult

Bring back Christmas memories of jolly St. Nick with Deluxe Old Time Santa Suit. Old Time Santa features a hooded jacket, velvet pants, belt and boot tops with bells. Santa suit is made of deluxe velvet fabric, trimmed with white Wilderness Fur and lined with satin. Beard, glasses, bell and gloves not included. Available in Adult Size Standard (fits up to Jacket Size 48).

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about Santa Old Time Super Deluxe Suit Costume Adult

0 comments:

Post a Comment