Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)SHOES RUN SMALL!!!! I ordered these shoes for a costume party a month away. I'm glad I ordered them really early, I just got them and they are too small. I wear a size 9, never a 9 and a half or a 10, always a 9. These were too small, my foot barely fit. I felt like Cinderella, my toes were jammed in the shoes. I now have to pay to send them back and get a 10. They are super cute and look just like the picture I just wish I would have known that the run small. All the page said was if you were in between sizes or a half size order the next size up so I thought I would be fine. Hopefully it won't cost too much to send back and the 10's will fit fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ruby Sequin Dorothy Shoe - Adult
Includes one pair of silver sequin small heel shoes. Available in women sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Click here for more information about Ruby Sequin Dorothy Shoe - Adult
0 comments:
Post a Comment