Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The dress looked so nice on the model on the front of the package. Unfortunately it did not look that way on me...not without some MAJOR alterations. I am 5'1 and I bought the size medium- well it was VERY long on me (which I expected) so I needed to hem the bottom. But it was the neckline that I had the most problems with... it kept falling very low (dangerously low, if you know what I mean- very uncomfortable since I thought I might have a "wardrobe malfunction" at any moment!). I evetually had to run to the drugstore and buy some safety pins and pinned it to my bra... and while this is not the fault of the costume but I am just letting folks know to keep this in mind for the petite, busty gals like me ;-)
Other then for these issues- the dress was cute (although most folks didn't know what I was until I opened my mouth to show them some fangs)and the lace on the sleeves was suprisingly soft- not scratchy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Midnight Vampiress Adult Costume
Midnight Vampiress Costume (Women's Adult Small) *******The Fright Zone >> Fright Zone Adult Costumes >> Fright Zone Adult Women's Costumes >> Fright Zone Adult Women's Standard Sizes Costumes>> Midnight Vampiress Costume (Women's Adult Small) *******Includes: Dress. Does not include necklace or shoes. This Midnight Vampiress Costume (Women's Adult Small) is made of 100% Polyester and was manufactured in China by In Character Costumes and sold through CostumeZone To properly care for your Midnight Vampiress Costume (Women's Adult Small) you should Dress: Machine Wash Cold - Gentle Cycle - Tumble Dry Lowith No Bleach - Cool Iron .This Midnight Vampiress Costume (Women's Adult Small) is made for an Adult in a Women's Adult Small and is one of the numerous Halloween Costumes found in the Fright Zone? *******Women's Adult Costumes >> Women's Adult Costumes By Size >> Women's Adult Small Costumes >> Women's Vampiress Costumes (Adult Small) >> Midnight Vampiress Costume (Women's Adult Small) *******Traditional Halloween Costumes >> Vampire Costumes >> Men's Vampire Costumes >> Midnight Vampiress Costume (Women's Adult Small)*******Categories Where You Might Find This Item and Similar Costumes and Costume Accessories >> Scary Adult Costumes, Scary Adult Halloween Costumes, Adult Fright Costumes, Adult Fright Halloween Costumes Vampire Costume, Traditional Costume, Vampire Halloween Costume, Traditional Halloween Costume,
Click here for more information about Midnight Vampiress Adult Costume
0 comments:
Post a Comment