Monday, March 31, 2014

Leg Avenue Women's Firefighter Costume Review

Leg Avenue Women's Firefighter Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
LOVED this costume! I have ordered Leg Avenue costumes before so I knew they ran small, but was worried I ordered too big a size after reading the comments (I ordered an XL & I wear anything from M-L). However, I got it & it fit perfectly! A little tight- especially around my chest, but that only helped the sexiness of the costume.
Shipping was quick and easy- got my costume 2 days before it was supposed to arrive!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Leg Avenue Women's Firefighter Costume

You'll light up the night like a three-alarm fire in our super sexy Adult Fire Woman Costume!Feel the heat of this sultry little number, with its form-fitting black mini zipper dress, accented with reflective yellow tape detail.Fortunately, this costume comes with an inflatable fire extinguisher for putting out those smoldering looks you'll be receiving from admirers all evening. You'll be proclaimed a hero by the end of the night!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Leg Avenue Women's Firefighter Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment