Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this game prior to the New Moon Movie coming out. A friend and I decided to play it prior to seeing the movie. We had trouble answering a few of the questions because it is based on the movie and not the book. However, after seeing the movie I can tell you that the questions are so basic and easy that the game is pointless. You are better off using the gameboard and making your own Twilight related questions. I don't see how you can play this game more than once with the questions being so simple. The alternate questions that involve the group of players are completely lame. I just don't see the point in this. I gave it two stars because I like the game tin that it came in. I can use it for storage after I throw out the game that it contained.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Twilight Saga New Moon Movie Board Game
Challenge your friends and see who knows more about Twilight: New Moon!Face challenges from the Quileutes to the Volturi; the more you know about each other as well as the movie, the greater chance of you winning. Based on the popular movie, answer questions about New Moon and about your friends to move forward around the board; if you are the first to travel the entire board and collect all 8 scene-cards, you win!
Click here for more information about The Twilight Saga New Moon Movie Board Game
0 comments:
Post a Comment