Saturday, February 8, 2014

Smithsonian Museum Replica Series, P-51 Mustang - 1/48 Scale Review

Smithsonian Museum Replica Series, P-51 Mustang - 1/48 Scale
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I buy many "die cast" model planes to supplement the aviation art collection I have. I have found that the die cast (light weight metal) 1/48th models via suppliers such as "Historic Aviation" and "Military Issue" are far an away much more substantial, accurate, worth the cost, than the two die cast plane models I purchased on Amazon.com via the "Wow Toy" company.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Smithsonian Museum Replica Series, P-51 Mustang - 1/48 Scale

The P-51 Mustang is part of our collection of highly detailed desktop models officially licensed with the Smithsonian Institution. In collaboration with the curators at the Smithsonian each of these scaled replicas feature authentic markings and come in rich, eye-catching packaging.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Smithsonian Museum Replica Series, P-51 Mustang - 1/48 Scale

0 comments:

Post a Comment