Sunday, February 9, 2014

Screenlife Family Guy Dvd Blast Review

Screenlife Family Guy Dvd Blast
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This game is the ultimate game for the Family Guy fan. All you need is the DVD. There are no other elements to worry about. I'm a big fan and I can tell that they've selected some of the best clips from the series; in short, my friends and I laughed our butts off as we played. And contrary to what the guy said above, there are a lot more than 5 games, and while there are only two teams, it just makes the game play faster and smoother. It has plenty of content for a few hours of game play, and the only gripe I have is that I wish it had a little more. Maybe they'll release a follow up. All in all, it's worth the money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Screenlife Family Guy Dvd Blast

The show parenting groups love to hate is finally here with its very own DVD game! Loaded with real show clips, trivia questions, and visual puzzles from the best shows of the first four seasons: Chitty, Chitty Death Bang, Emission Impossible and a whole lot more. Game contains Game DVD, Hundreds of Family Guy scenes, stars, characters, images, and trivia challenges. For 2 or more players, ages 16 and up. Actual colors and decorations may vary.

Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Screenlife Family Guy Dvd Blast

0 comments:

Post a Comment