Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My brother and I do a lot of puzzles when we go on vacation. We're always looking for new and visually interesting puzzles to do - and we like good quality puzzles. When I saw this, it fit the bill.
The puzzle quality is very good. The pieces are well cut and the colors are vibrant.
Turned out that the puzzle was harder to do than I was expecting - in a good way. Still very doable, but it requires a bit of perseverance.
I recommend it. It's one of the more memorable ones we've done.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pink Floyd Back Art 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Pink Floyd/Back Art Puzzle 1000 Pc. Full color with snug interlocking pieces and measures 20 x 27.
Click here for more information about Pink Floyd Back Art 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment