Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like this toy. Really. It was worth every bit that I paid for it. My normal source of toys, Big Bad Toy Store, was sold out of it and has been for the longest time. Also, I think I got it about $5 cheaper off Amazon, too. So cheers to me!
She stands at about 8.5 inches tall, and is fully articulated. She can make about any pose you can think of. I was even able to get her into some crazy Kung Fu poses and was able to balance her with it on one foot. The joints are tight as hell-which explains why she's able to do such crazy poses. The problem with that is, the joints like to pop out. Mainly the hips and shoulders. But, I'd rather they be too tight than too loose.
She comes with an extra pair of upper arms so you can switch them out when she's not wearing the jacket. Oh, by the way, the jacket's removable. You also get the choice of a handgun, or the big rifle thing-which comes with a silencer piece that can be added. With the awesomeness that this figure is, I'm kind of disappointed in a lack of hand options. I understand the fact that she only has one head. She's not a very emotional character. So, it works with just the calm face. She also comes with a small circular base to stand her on. Although, it's not very necessary considering how solid her stances are.
Over all, I can say that this is one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. I'm glad I did it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ghost In The Shell: S.A.C. - Motoko Kusanagi VMF Action Figure
This Summer Action Has A New Name... Yamato is exceptionally pleased to present its latest collection, vmf - variable motion figure. vmf is a new style of large scale action figure that strikes a perfect balance of form and function with multiple points of articulation (including an ingenious use of soft, flexible ATBC-PVC for partial articulated points); interchangeable parts; and exquisite, lifelike sculpting. First in the series is everyone's favorite heroine, Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. One-seventh scale, Motoko stands approximately 9.00", features 16 points of articulation, interchangealbe wrists, removeable jacket, and themed weaponry (SEBURO M-5/SEBURO C-26A with silencer), all packaged in a collector's style window box.
Click here for more information about Ghost In The Shell: S.A.C. - Motoko Kusanagi VMF Action Figure
0 comments:
Post a Comment