Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this shirt for a pirate costume. It looks and feels very authentic, but the material is more like gauze than fabric.
I tried the shirt on twice to make sure that it would work with the costume, and it looks very nice. However, the third time I tried it on the seams on the side had ripped through the thin material. Not a little, but like extra-arm-holes sized rips. For the actual party (and the first time I wore the costume out of the house) I had to safety-pin the shirt together.
It is also just a little too sheer. Do not plan to wear on a cold night without an undershirt (which takes away from the authenticity) or a jacket.
I recommend the shirt because there are no better alternatives on the market, but don't plan on wearing this for more than a party or two.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fancy White Pirate Shirt Adult
An off-white pirate style shirt with lace up neckline, ruffled collar and cuffs. This is a unisex shirt and can be worn by either men or women.Available in one size: Adult Standard.Eyepatch, hat, and wig sold separately.Pants not included.Shirt may differ slightly from shown, it is more of a cream colored shirt with black laces.
Click here for more information about Fancy White Pirate Shirt Adult
0 comments:
Post a Comment