Thursday, February 20, 2014

Crush Review

Crush
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this game for Christmas. I also play a similar dice game online, so I was excited to get it. 4 of us were having fun as I was teaching everyone the rules. After less than an hour of play, however, the dots on the dice started smearing. I took a closer look at them, and they weren't drilled in holes. They were just painted on. I have no idea what was used to paint with, but it sure isn't able to stand up to normal skin oils. Pathetic. If you know the rules, just get good quality regular dice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crush

The saying goes that a good vintage deserves good company to share it with.The same can be said about Crush!The Dice Game.In Crush, players take turns rolling special vino dice to try and score points.Each round a player must weigh the risk between banking their points or rolling again for even more points.If you roll and do not increase your score, you've been Crushed!The first player to bank 5,000 points wins.For 2 or more players, ages 18 and up.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Crush

0 comments:

Post a Comment