Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I saw my friend's buckyballs and wanted some. I saw the 7x7 cybercube and thought I'd give it a shot. More balls the better, right? Well, they do not come with a storage case like the buckyballs. They come in a cheap cardboard box. Not a big deal in my opinion. They are just as much fun as buckyballs. They look and act pretty much identically, but you have more of them and can create (slightly) bigger designs and sculptures.
Then I noticed my hand are covered in glitter. The chrome coating on the balls is coming off. I don't see any obvious spots on the balls where the chrome is missing, but you can easily see the flakes of it on the magnets. Every time you play with them, you end up being covered in glitter. The "glitter" is attracted to the magnets, so it is not easy to get rid of and if you do get rid of it, more of it flakes off anyway. The chrome doesn't effect the magnets at all, but its flaking off is an annoyance.
Overall: You get what you pay for. These are fun to play with. Unfortunately the coating on them isn't a durable as more expensive substitutes. I don't regret buying them, but I wouldn't buy any more of them.
Edit: On closer inspection, there are some dull spots on some of the magnets from where the chrome has come off. They are hard to notice, but they are indeed there.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 7x7 CyberCube (Green Box)
The CyberCube is a new puzzle with infinite solutions geared to stimulate the mind and provide hours of entertainment.The CyberCube is comprised of 343 rare earth magnetic spheres - ideal for forming into an endless number of 2-D and 3-D objects. Transform the highly magnetic spheres from a cube to a chain to a star to a snowflake. Take on more challenging designs such as a pyramid or a crown or a motorcycle. Or simply relax by peeling off chains to snap, twist, and zip together. Your options are limited only by your imagination.Not sure what to build? Check out our Gallery to see amazing creations designed by our customers.Not sure how to build it? Visit our Download Center to see step-by-step instructions for a number of designs.Did you create a masterpiece? Submit photographs or videos of your creation so we can feature it in our Gallery or Blog.The CyberCube craze is spanning the globe. On high school and college campuses. In homes and offices. Join the throngs of worldwide users in CyberCubing today.The CyberCube. The never-ending puzzle.
Click here for more information about 7x7 CyberCube (Green Box)
0 comments:
Post a Comment