Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mayberry Mania Game Board Game Review

Mayberry Mania Game Board Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a fan of The Andy Griffith Show and this game encompasses everything I love about the show. From the trivia questions to the board which depicts the town, to the Mayberry Gazette Cards (which are like wild cards) this game was well done. They really did their homework when they put the handicapping system in the rules of play because the best player doesn't always win. I played with some friends who don't know the show as well as I do and they really enjoyed it. Everyone was laughing outloud. You also have to use some thought as to which direction you take as you travel through the town because the mayberry gazette cards can help you or throw you off track. So there is a bit of strategy involved. All in all, I would say this is a must for anyone who enjoys watching The Andy Griffith Show.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mayberry Mania Game Board Game

The Andy Griffith Show game designed for the fans, by the fans!Relive great show moments and test your trivia knowledge as you travel through the town of Mayberry in your quest to become an honorary deputy sheriff.You must visit some key locations like Floyd

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mayberry Mania Game Board Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment