Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I played this recently (with a group of 30 somethings) and it is HYSTERICAL. So much fun, but half the fun is watching people play and their reactions when they get "shocked." A great game to bring out in a crowd - adults or kids. Someone in my group got it as a white elephant gift, and I liked it so much I had to search for it here. A must at a good party.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lightning Reaction Extreme
Who has the fastest reflexes? Lightning Reaction Extreme is two games in one. It combines the old favorite, where only the slowest gets shocked; plus the new "Extreme" version, where only the fastest finger is safe and all other players get shocked. It's winner takes all - are you up for the challenge? Requires three "AAA batteries," included. Measures 5.5" x 5" x 5".
Click here for more information about Lightning Reaction Extreme
0 comments:
Post a Comment