Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love these Wrebbit 3D puzzles and it's too bad that they've all been discontinued. Hasbro bought Wrebbit several years ago and inexplicably decided to discontinue the whole line, even the old Wrebbit website doesn't exist anymore. I found this one sitting on my bookshelf, I don't even remember buying it.
I consider the Empire State Building one of the hard ones because there are a lot of small pieces due to the build of the building. As usual, the best way to build the puzzle is by building all the panels, then put the panels together as per the instructions. What's great about this puzzle is it includes a small 101 piece Met Tower that the younger children can make.
Don't start with this one if you're a newbie, but overall, a good one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3D Empire State Building Puzzle 468pc
Located in New York, USA, the Empire State Building was built in 1931. It has 102 floors, and stands 1,250 feet, or approximately 381 metres. The structure on the roof of this building is not included in the height. Considered the 6th tallest skyscraper in the world! Empire State Building 468 Pieces Puzzle Dimensions: W.10 1/4" (26.2 cm) D. 6" (15.4 cm) H. 30" (76.8 cm) Also Includes: Met Life Tower 101 Pieces Puzzle Dimensions: W. 3 1/2" (9 cm) D. 3 1/2" (9 cm) H. 14 1/2" (37.1 cm)
Click here for more information about 3D Empire State Building Puzzle 468pc
0 comments:
Post a Comment