Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sunsout I Am With You Cross 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Review

Sunsout I Am With You Cross 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This turns out to be a beautiful puzzle. I have done finished them with a backing and hung them as a picture.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunsout I Am With You Cross 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

Put together this 1,000-piece, cross-shaped puzzle and reflect on the life of Christ. Here, artist William Ternay shows us some of the important moments, from his birth in a manger to preaching to crowds to gently caring for children to his final prayers in Gethsemane just before his arrest and crucifixion. Finished puzzle measures 26 x 33.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Sunsout I Am With You Cross 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment