Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Imagine this scene: You come to a terrible, monstrous beast in a dark hallway. Surprisingly, he speaks. "I don't get out much, guarding this door--behind which lies massive amounts of treasure. I long to see the circus more than anything. If you can do a backflip, I will let you pass. But if you fail, I will kill you." You roll your dice to make an acrobatics check and. . .you roll a 4. For the third time in a row, the ninth time this night. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO ROLL THE SAME THING?!
No more thanks to GameScience dice! I have never been happier with my rolls. Look up "Gamescience dice" on [...] for more information. Basically, most dice naturally roll on one side more than the others because of all the polishing, but these you always have a 1/20 chance of each number (or 1/8 in this case). And they are pretty. You can also buy them individually so you can make a rainbow set (like I did), and you can save a little money by ordering them without the numbers painted on already. It's not that hard to do yourself.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GameScience Ruby d8
Translucent Precision Ruby 8-Sided Dice with hand-inked numbers. Sold individually. See bullet points for more details. Manufactured by GameScience, in the United States.
0 comments:
Post a Comment