Saturday, November 30, 2013

Twilight "Edward's Wristcuff" Replica Jewelry Review

Twilight Edward's Wristcuff Replica Jewelry
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I did love the Cullen crest wristband but I have to let you all know that is not worth 20$. The insignia is not as sturdy as it seems meaning that if it gets caught on something it can be riped out. Also the leather always gets lose so you have to keep on tighting it a lot. Also the crest that I got was not well painted, it had spots that needed more paint. So overall it just look cheap probably worth [...] instead of the wooping [...]. At least I do like to wear it because it is from Twilight and since I payed [...]- so I better get the money out of it while it lasts. One last thing, don't get it wet! Don't tug on the ensignia and when you thight it up do not pull on the leather strings to hard because you can break them. I have to be super careful not to break it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Twilight "Edward's Wristcuff" Replica Jewelry

Twilight Edward's Cullen Crest symbol Leather Wearable Prop Wristcuff replica. Black band with the crest on it. You lace it on your wrist. Lenght is 5 inches of leather the leather lace can make it fit a guys regular wrist.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Twilight "Edward's Wristcuff" Replica Jewelry

0 comments:

Post a Comment