Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Twilight "Esme's Bracelet" Replica Jewelry Review

Twilight Esme's Bracelet Replica Jewelry
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered Esme's Bracelet with standard delivery and had it in my hands in less than a week.
There's not much to be said for this piece, except that it's well-made and well-sized. The bracelet is actually a bit big for me (then again, I have small wrists), though it's very well-proportioned for the size of the actual crest (two inches from top to bottom) and still very wearable. It seems sturdy enough to me...and definitely worth the $20 I spent on it! :D

Click Here to see more reviews about: Twilight "Esme's Bracelet" Replica Jewelry

Twilight Esme's Authentic Wearable Prop Bracelet Replica Jewelry. One the front is the image of the Cullen Crest. The bracelet does not expand it is one size. It is new still sealed.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about Twilight "Esme's Bracelet" Replica Jewelry

0 comments:

Post a Comment