Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Swimways Spring Float Papasan - Pink/Blue Review

Swimways Spring Float Papasan - Pink/Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We live in a 55+ community in Florida. We purchased one of these chairs in a local "super" mart. After bringing it to the pool one day, many people tried it and went to purchase it, but the store was all out. I saw it on Amazon, told my friends and they too, went on line to purchase it. It's great for kids and adults alike!! I've had my original one for two years and it looks like new. Very relaxing, very comfortable. I have a bad back and lying back in the Papasan almost keeps your back straight. So if you are looking for something that is great fun and folds up nice and small...this is for YOU. We are going on a cruise in December and we are taking our 2 newest Papasan chairs with us to use on the beach on the different islands. I give this a solid 10 stars..plus !!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Swimways Spring Float Papasan - Pink/Blue

The Spring Float Papasan is the most cofortable float ever! Sit-up style makes this float perfect for the ocean, lake, river, or pool. Springs open and closes instantly. Soothing mesh, papasan style seat provides ultimate comfort. Jet Valve allows for easy inflate/deflate. Carry/storage bag included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Swimways Spring Float Papasan - Pink/Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment