Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've always been amused by Gentle Giant's Star Wars Animated Maquettes, but I never actually purchased one until I saw how low the prices had dipped for this one. I'm glad I finally made the plunge, because this little statue has become one of the favorites in my collection. It's a very clean, attractive sculpt that successfully translates live-action into stylized, animated form. I prefer my statues to tell some kind of story rather than just feature a character standing or posing, so that's another point in this piece's favor. The paint is very clean, with no slop missed lines. Like all the maquettes, this one isn't terribly tall (about 8 or 9 inches). But it still manages to stand out thanks to an eye-catching sculpt and strong execution. Now I feel compelled to start collecting more of these maquettes. I just wish they were all as cheap and widely available as this one. Mind you, I'd say this piece is worth buying even if it isn't so heavily discounted.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Wars Animated C-3PO Maquette
A new look for old favorites! Gentle Giant, in cooperation with Lucasfilm, proudly offers your favorite classic Star Wars characters with the popular Clone Wars look. Choose from the animated C-3PO or the Luke X-Wing pilot maquette. The C-3PO maquette stands 8?" tall, and is accompanied by a Jawa. Tthe Luke X-Wing maquette measures 8" tall. Both limited edition maquettes come with hand-numbered Certificates of Authenticity.
Click here for more information about Star Wars Animated C-3PO Maquette
0 comments:
Post a Comment