Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Very small but cute. As a HP fan I enjoy them. I keep them in the package because I like looking at them all together. The White looking one says Harry Potter in fancy letters and tiny lettering that say and the half-blood prince. four pins are the crests of the four individual houses with their names and one is of the Hogwarts crest. The crests are beautiful/ the Slytherin one is more of an olive green rather than the bright green but it is still beautiful. I love them.It makes a great collectors item.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Harry Potter "Half Blood Prince" Crest Pin Set of 6
The Harry Potter button pack includes 6 buttons from the Half Blood Prince movie.
Click here for more information about Harry Potter "Half Blood Prince" Crest Pin Set of 6
0 comments:
Post a Comment